The Avagio Promise to you – Worry Free IT
When you become an Avagio client we make a promise to you that you won’t have to worry about any aspect of your IT and can concentrate on what’s important – running your business.
As part of our promise to you we will:
- Work with you as a trustworthy partner, not just another customer
- Provide independent and unbiased advice based on our knowledge of IT, our understanding of your needs, and our experience of products and suppliers.
- Always provide people with the necessary technical skills for the work they are asked to do
- Keep all your business information securely confidential. We will provide and sign a non-disclosure agreement if you wish.
- Finally, keep you updated with progress and activity on each support ticket and provide weekly and monthly reports so you know exactly what we are working on at any time.
Our on-boarding process
As a new client, we invest time in a comprehensive on-boarding process to allow us to fully understand your business and its current IT network. This means that before we migrate you to the Avagio solution we can fully understand any potential issues, downtime or challenges and mitigate against these before going live.
This 10 step process typically takes 1 month:
- New client welcome – an initial meeting to get to know and understand you and your business
- Deploy Remote Monitoring Software – to enable us to monitor your systems consistently and identify any issues that need addressing
- Complete User Questionnaire – a comprehensive questionnaire from your team to understand what they need from us
- Connect you to our Management Systems – to enable us to provide you with a quick and efficient service
- Deploy Back Up and Business Continuity Systems – to ensure your data can be recovered easily should you need it
- Create Audit Snagging and Remediation list – a list of recommended changes to your IT set up following our initial audit of your systems
- Complete Client Documentation – so you know what to expect from us and when throughout our relationship
- Deploy Anti-Virus Protection – to keep your data safe
- Month 1 Review Meeting – to make sure everything is in place and we can start our monthly managed service
At Avagio, we are obsessed with providing a great service to our clients. We will work hard to earn and keep your trust and will be transparent in all our dealings with you.
We’re always here to help with regular face-to-face reviews and continual, dedicated, telephone support and communication from our help desk. You can be assured that with Avagio on your side, you can focus on your business and not worry about your IT. We make this promise to you.
1. You set the response and resolution expectation, not Avagio engineers who don’t understand your business priorities.
2. We call you back when we say we will – every time.
3. We understand you’re not a computer and will empathise with you as we know your problem is important.
4. We understand you won’t know the IT jargon so we speak “pure human”
5. We won’t ever leave you “piggy in the middle” – we call your 3rd party for you and fight your cause.
6. We are obsessive about our customer feedback in order to understand what we can do better both as a company and individually.
7. We monitor and share our response and resolution SLA’s and make sure they are best in class.
8. Your telephone call gets answered on average in less than 10 seconds by real engineers and we never have answer phones or call handling services – you always get through to Avagio.
9. You get your own real-time dashboard with the important service KPI’s you need.
10. You receive weekly and monthly management reports detailing all our work and current status so you are never left wondering what is happening
If this describes an IT service provider that you want for your business, give our team a call on 01249 654 871.