At Avagio we take our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and it plays a proactive role within our business. We will do all we can to be a good corporate citizen whilst focusing on environmental issues and respect for people. Our policy focuses on those areas where we believe we can make the most difference.
We continue to analyze our impact on the environment. We remain committed to reducing our energy consumption and related emissions, as well as reducing our wider impacts; resource use and waste to landfill.
What we do:
We have partnered with an ethical recycling organisation to ensure we dispose of old equipment safely fully complying with WEEE and where possible we can recycle the equipment into other good causes such as school, charities and overseas organisations. We even present our clients with a framed certificate and the story of the good cause they have supported.
We can provide full data destruction services as necessary, removing all identification marks and permanently erasing all data using DoD 5220.22-M or NCSC certified data destruction techniques. We carry out the physical destruction of drives that fail data wiping.
What we do:
- Deliver educational seminars on IT as a career into schools in our local community
- Sponsor community-based business awards (Wiltshire)
- Non-Executive of Inspire – advising and supporting enterprise across Wiltshire and North East Somerset
- Develop Apprenticeship Programmes – we are strong believes in supporting at grass root and giving the next generation opportunities to develop their careers
- Providing work experience placements for students from local schools and colleges.